I’m thrilled so many of you are coming for 2012-2013.
We’re embarking on a whole new potential as wellness providers.
From your Living Ayurveda knowledge, you probably notice:
- better understanding of your own subtle body
- you’re better able to prevent illness in yourself and others
- your’re better able to help others when they are unwell or out of balance
- you’re better able to engage in the trajectory of your health potential and anti-aging process
Become a Yoga Lifestyle Coach
The big reason to continue this year is that we’re inventing a new field: Yoga Lifestyle Coaching.
If you’re a yoga teacher or serious yoga practitioner, this will open new doors in being able to communicate basic wellness skills to your community.
When Yoga Teachers Become Yoga Lifestyle Coaches:
- You Accelerate the health evolution of yourself, your students, and clients
- You become a Wellness Provider
- You give structure to your public class curriculum.
- You add workshops and courses
- Subtly teach a plant-centric diet through your yoga classes and in your households
I’m so glad you’re joining us for next year. We have a very committed group of Yoga Teachers from around the planet. Our network is growing stronger and able to have more impact with each year.
You’ll be invited to form a small group in your community to practice coaching on. If you’re certified in a modality already, such as a certified Yoga Teacher from any other program, I invite you to create a program yourself – to practice. You can charge a tuition for a 4-8 month program t more than make the money back from this investment. You’ll also be putting in motion a new offering which will gain momentum as you gain skills. Whistle while you work
- the Yoga Lifestyle Coaching component of the course as an additional call each month.
- Connect with the other coaches-in-training.
- I’ll be providing handouts for you to use with your own small groups.