Sounds scary, doesn’t it? If you’d rather:
Think small, play it safe and improve yourself, then you have to back up a blog post.
You see, the two are intrinsically at odds. Until this ruptures the core of your being, you’ll do the latter. Open yourself to THE conversation, and listen:
Make a bigger impact using what You know.
Grab your *Free* Next Actions Worksheet:
next actions – grow your impact.
Here is an overview offered by a pilot member of the Yogahealers Mentors’ Club:
Great call Cate! Here is what I heard:
1. Do you want to make a bigger impact?
2. A support course for heart-based entrepreneurs is the way to see what that might look like.
3. Being fearful is not a reason to not live your Dharma.
4. Your dharma is a battle and that is as it should be. (Loved the Bhagavad Gita references – right on!)
5. Your path will very likely require you to acquire new skills and use new technologies. Do not be deterred by this. Instead, get clear on what you need to get your work done.
6. As yoga teachers and healers, we are offering from our own experience. In essence, we need nothing more than to connect to our experience (especially that of shifting into more expansive health/mind etc.) to help others connect to theirs. In this way, we each truly have something unique to offer, we’re going to say it differently to different people, and because of that, we cannot truly compete with each other.
7. Collaboration is a way for all us individual stars to start making constellations, and maybe even whole galaxies!!!
My day job ends in 5 weeks!!!!! Holy *&!$. I almost have more yoga and my own fall cleanse work than I can handle at the moment so I thrilled and terrified to have the time and energy to put into all this once I leave the office.” (Charlotte Clews – www.wildopenheart.com)
Thanks for sharing the overview, Charlotte. So glad to hear you’re quitting the day job and the universe gets to experience your full-potential-in-action. Keep us posted on what happens next….
So, watch out. Two of the members from the Mentors Pilot (which ran Feb.- May 2011) have since shifted their day jobs to align with bigger Dharma. This isn’t blind faith, mind you. Both are laying solid groundwork for income streams inline with the big Heart desire. Both are staying in close contact with me through their transition and acquiring the skills they need to grow their wellness business.
Comment below to let me know what you get out of the call.
And remember, grab your *Free* Next Actions Worksheet: next actions – grow your impact.