3 free Evolve your Holiday Projects up for grabs -
for 3 brave souls who want to join me in GO RAW FOR THE HOLIDAYS CONTEST.
My evolve your traditions club is starting soon…. and there is an Ayurveda Gone Raw option for those serious about their curiosity. I started yesterday… and Winston (my husband) said, “Raw for 30 – you’ll probably never go back.” My aunt asked when I’ll be eating “real food” again. We’ll see. My family is shifting towards raw with me (they have no intention to be 100% raw through the holidays, but probably at least double what they were at.
If you’re in the same boat a me, and want support: Reply below.
To win a free Evolve your Traditions Project:
Simply, Reply on why : you want it and who else in your life will benefit from your personal commitment.
Contest closes in 48 hours (noon MST, Nov. 16).
And did I tell you who is part of the TEAM YOGAHEALER EVOLVE YOUR TRADITIONS PROJECT, (a.k.a. Evolve your Winter Traditions Project):
- raw food TV gurus: Matt Monarch & Angela Stokes Monarch (youtube raw t.v.)
- radical evolutionaries: Claire Zammit & Craig Hamilton (Feminine Power & Integral Enlightenment)
- minimal blogger: Everett Bogue (Far Beyond the Stars)
- ayurveda foodie: Chef Johnny & Joseph Immel (they aren’t a couple, mind you…Eat Taste Heal & Joyful Belly)
- ayurveda life practices (Shantree Kacera & Melanie Sachs, not a couple either.. but both blissfully married).
I can’t believe it. There are still a few invites out for big stars… let me know who you want your deep burning questions answered from.
p.s. Raw for 30 will be an optional part of the Evolve your Winter Traditions Project, open to any of you who want a serious shift BEFORE NEW YEAR’s! And are get serious to get to the heart of food addictions. Start dates: between now and Dec. 1.
Holy cow, I’m off my rocker. No one worth their dime would offer a Raw for the Holidays Project – I mean – what about all the hassle for mother-in-laws at thanksgiving? Aren’t we just adding more stress to those whom we cook and enjoy meals? Not to mention, that the local ski hill already has a 55″ base. Chia seeds for powder days?….
tu chica loca,