Have you always dreamed of owning your own Holistic Wellness Center?
Bridget and Cate are selling the building and the business of Yoga Tejas in Driggs, Idaho. The space has run as a holistic wellness space and yoga studio for over a decade. It is the go-to building in Teton Valley, Idaho for holistic wellness. We are in need of a wellness practitioner or yoga teacher/visionary who wants to step into their own vision in our community. We are selling both the building and the Yoga Tejas studio business.
Our building houses 3 practitioner rooms, a movement studio with hardwood floors, natural lighting and a prop closet, and small store and a storage room. The building sits on sits on one city lot, and the sale includes a separate additional lot behind the building that allows for the possibility of further expansion or subdivision. The building was built in 1999, and built to be a wellness center and yoga studio. There is a front entrance for yoga students, and a rear entrance for wellness clients.
The building is right downtown in Driggs, Idaho, 1 block off the main road, and two blocks from the stoplight at the center of town. The yoga studio has southern and western exposure – gorgeous light and mountain views. The price for the building and the business is $350K.
The Yoga Business is part of the sale
YogaTejas is a thriving studio in Driggs, ID with a dedicated following.
- the studio space fits 33 mats and has a full prop closet to service 33
- the schedule supports 8-15 classes per week
- attendance averages 250-550 students/classes per month, depending on the season
- the building also houses a cheery office and retail space
- the studio finances and quickbooks are in excellent condition and ready to transfer
- the studio logo and website are well-established and well-recognized
- the sale includes props, furniture, a computer and all its software, the website, the brand, the logo, the studio mailing list, existing retail inventory, and client dedication
- our firm asking price is $40K
About Driggs, ID
- Driggs is a small town (2000 people in the city limits) part of a valley called Teton Valley. The valley has a population of about 20,000
- Driggs is just west of the Teton Mountains, about 40 minutes from Jackson Hole, WY.
- Teton Valley has about 10 restaurants a couple bars, a drive-in theater and a small part-time movie theater. Jackson, WY has a lot more of every kind of amenity, being a resort town, and you can get there by driving over a gorgeous mountain pass.
- It’s snows a lot here! In fact, we have some of the best powder in the country in the backcountry and at Grand Targhee Resort, 12 miles from the studio. You should like sunny white winters to live here.
- We’ve also got amazing fishing, hiking, biking, X-C skiing and horseback riding trails, as well as students at the studio who love to do those things – this is an athletic and adventurous community.
- There’s one traffic light in the whole county, and no one locks their doors. That about sums it up….
For more information about the studio, please watch the three videos on this page. And check out our website, www.yogatejas.com. Read over the financial info attached. And email us with questions….email@example.com
And for more information about Teton Valley, check out the following websites:
Dream Big: The Holistic Wellness Business/Building could be yours!
Teton Valley has room for Holistic Practitioners, Acupuncturists, and yoga teachers.
Our building 3 practitioner rooms, a movement studio with hardwood floors, natural lighting and a prop closet, and small store and a storage room. If you do an of t
- Lifestyle Counseling & Nutrition counseling
- Prenatal/ Postpartum Doula Work
- Holistic Medicine for Women
- Holistic Medicine for babies, children & teens
Have you been thinking about how wonderful it would be to live in a small town closer to nature?
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit community?
Do you love teaching yoga and sharing your gifts with others?