Yoga students and teachers around the Earth LOVE studying Ayurveda with Cate. Step into the subtle body thrive education. You’ll understand your body inside out…and be a boon to others.
By living Ayurveda, we become the wisdom of our ancestors for future generations to thrive.
“I am loving the Living Ayurveda Course. It’s like I can’t help but go deeper into sync because of my meditation practice, and I am just being fine-tuned habit by habit with what I am learning and understanding. It’s really kind of blissful.” ~ Gina Minyard, very experienced yoga teacher and yogini. Love and Thanks!
You love Yoga and you want to know your body inside and out. You want to feel great in your 90′s. You know the body is a well organized system… and the foundation of your spiritual evolution.
Take the next step into your body.
You have the opportunity to learn how your body works from the inside out.
Ayurveda holds the key to unlock your subtle anatomy. You are more than breath and blood. Find out how it’s all interconnected, from spirit to matter, according to the yogis of yore. When this happens … here is what else happens:
100% of Living Ayurveda Members report:
- I have a more knowledge of daily wellness routines.
- I have a more knowledge of seasonal wellness routines.
- I understand my energetic body.
- I can take better care of my family and friends.
- I am more involved in my food preparation.
75% of members report:
- My health improved.
- I understand disease prevention.
50% of members report:
- I meditate more regularly.
family, and the health of my community of yoga students has improved by leaps and bounds, I have learned so much, and I know that it is only just the beginning of even greater knowledge and personal discovery to come.” Natalie Horscroft, Yoga Teacher & Mentor,Living Ayurveda Course 2011-2012
You might be asking what you can do with your education from Cate.
Truth be told, this program does not certify you to be an Ayurvedic Educator. You won’t be prescribing herbs for clients. You won’t become a pulse expert.
You will get what you need to deeply know and cooperate with your body for a lifetime.
If you’re a yoga teacher, you will become a better yoga teacher.If you’re a mom you will keep your children and your parents healthier. If you’re a grandma you’ll age more gracefully and become a wellness leader among your friends. And if you want to make a career out of this.. you can become a Yoga Lifestyle Coach. Cate has the perfect program for yoga teachers to add another skill set, and another income stream, to your existing business. The Living Ayurveda Course (or 1 year of formal Ayurvedic study) is the requirement for the Yoga Lifestyle Coaching program. Get more info on this component.
Apply for Sept. 2013 Class.
Living Ayurveda Course Online = solid wisdom + practical tools + planetary movement
Join us, if you want:
- To know how Ayurveda really works in your body.
- To live deep wisdom for yourself, and your household, and your community.
- To understand how disease, and preventing dis-ease work in Ayurveda.
- To know your health history.
- To teach the next generation a very deep wellness.
Join us, if you’re a yoga teacher, and you want:
- To bring Ayurveda into your students lives seasonally and daily.
- To go deeper into yours subtle body through Ayurveda.
Join us if you know:
- Our culture, our communities, and our households aren’t in sync with basic rhythms of day and night cycles, moon cycles, seasonal cycles and that this is part of what is creating a massive health epidemic and contributing to seemingly unrelated health issues.
Good questions to ask yourself are:
- Who can guide me through Ayurveda in a practical and personal?
- Where can I find a supportive community that is also trying to integrate this learning?
- (And for yoga teahcers): Who can help me translate Ayurveda into the lives of my yoga students?
Live … learn… breath Ayurveda with Cate for 9 months.
Bolster your wellness revolution and a wisdom evolution.
A note to you from Cate on the 6th Annual Living Ayurveda Course:
I’m interested in making a huge difference in your health potential. I’m interested not just for you, but I know that changes in your life affect a community of people who matter to you. I know you’re committed to your own health evolution and the health evolution of our culture. September 2012 begins my 5th annual 9 month Living Ayurveda Course. For years before developing the course, I recognized the need for an educational and supportive format to wellness. The model of 1-on-1 visits as a means to wellness is outdated. Deep wisdom + practical education + tight community support creates the dynamism for real health evolution. The benefit of learning how to optimize your rituals and routines with nature’s changing cycles, during those seasons, is the best way to gain a lifetime of best practices and awaken deeper wisdom. The Living Ayurveda Course is a teamwork exploration to know thyself and thy Self. Learn how to have a body for a lifetime. We have a great group of yoga teachers and students in the 2012-2013 LAC class. Really. I’m so excited to get to know you better. Join us to revolutionize your health evolution. – Cate, founder of Yogahealer.com
The Living Ayurveda Course is unique due to:
- We’re online, but it’s a personal interactive learning approach. You can talk to Cate each week for 9 months!
- Practical Ayurveda + Living Foods Ayurveda. You aren’t encouraged to “go raw”. You’re educated about living foods.
- You become part of a small group of health evolutionaries… curious about meeting the needs in our communities needs with a practical approach to Ayurveda.
- You learn to relate to health across generations through various times of life.
Living Ayurveda Course Details
- Video Webinars ready to watch weekly(90 minutes in length) or listen on your mp3 player or phone. These webinars are deep, brilliant and entertaining. The webinars cover our curriculum.
- Beautiful PDF action sheets, we call Growthwork, accompanies each monthly module.
- Facebook Private Group Page
- Monthly guest speakers who are part of the Yogahealer Advisory Board
4 live calls a month:
- 2 Office Hours calls a month (75 minutes). Rotating schedule for a global community. Bring your questions for Cate on any topic related to the course or personal health.
- 1 group discussion call hosted by a long time student of Cate’s. You’ll review your Growthwork on this call.
- A live Guest Speaker
“I am now teaching what I know and love about Ayurveda (daily and seasonal routines, 6 tastes, seasonal diets, etc) to my yoga students, and to my teachers in training which is not only a whole lot of fun but I find also rounds out the other info I’ve been sharing with them via the yoga practices and philosophy all these years.” Natalie Rousseau- Horscroft, Whistler, B.C. Canada
9 Modules & Growthwork for your THRIVE
Our monthly curriculum that collaborates Ayurvedic philosophy with bodily practices. View the curriculum. Schedule yourself for 3-5 hours a week to successfully participate in the Living Ayurveda Course. If you have that time to invest, this Course is for you.
Private Facebook group
- Community learning is the living conversation of Living Ayurveda. The conversation takes place on a private facebook group.
Textbooks for Living Ayurveda
- Textbook of Ayurveda: Fundamental Principles by Dr. Vasant Lad ($32 on Amazon.com).
- Eat, Taste, Heal by Yareda, et al
- Fresh by Sergei and Valya Boutenko orLiving Cuisine by Renee Loux Underkoffler
- Ayurvedic Beauty Care: Ageless Techniques to Invoke Natural Beauty by Melanie Sachs
- Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis – by Walter Kacera
- Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Dr. Gabriel Cousens
Get into Living Ayurveda Prep School
As soon as you register, you can study with our practical genius team. They are joined by even more colleagues in the Living Ayurveda Prep School… which is a treasure-trove of practical Ayurveda.
“I also loved the guest speakers. Each one was very informative and I bought at least 2 books and checked out the website of each person. I learned so much and was so inspired from every one of these amazing people!” Karen LaDuke, speech therapist and meditation teacher
Chef Johnny, Chef author of Eat Taste Heal will inspire our kitchen sadhana.
Melanie Sachs, Author of Ayurvedic Beauty Care,will speak on marma point therapy.
Jaisri Lambert, will speak on integrating Ayurvedic care with aging parents.
Bruce Fife, author of The Detox Book, and Oil Pulling Therapy, will speak on Oil Pulling and answer all of your detox questions.
Angela Stokes-Monarch, author of Raw Emotions will speak on the emotional transformation of the raw food diet.
John Joseph Immel will transform our Winter Holidays with delightful insights.
Katrina Blair will share her lifelong passion with wild and medicinal plants as part of a holistic way of being. She founded Turtle Lake Refuge in 1998, a non-profit, whose mission is to celebrate the connection between personal health and wild lands near Durango, CO.
Words from past members:
“I have absolutely loved the Living Ayurveda Course (and all the cleanses). I have learned far more than the fundamentals of Ayurveda; I have learned how to step more fully into the flow of consciousness in every aspect of my life as a mother, a yoga teacher, a nutritional counselor, and even as an ecologist! This course has pushed me to take Anusara off my mat in every possible way. The beauty of this course is in how simply and elegantly you have used the Ayurvedic system to enumerate the ways in which we can embody the Shiva-Shakti Tantric philosophy by making even the most mundane habits (cooking, walking, bathing, tongue scraping!) sacred. It’s this cultivation of sensitivity, this awareness of consciousness that has allowed me to expand in ways I never thought possible. It makes me laugh out loud to see how much clarity and freedom I have received from practicing with you over the last nine months! I am filled with gratitude. Blessings.” -Charlotte Clews Lawther, Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher
I send you my gratitude, as someone who is now a disciple of my agni;as someone who listens to kale, and hears whether the chard or the parsley is calling out to me; as someone with a Vata body for the first time in 6 years, not because I wanted to lose weight, but because I finally recognized myself in those people I admired so much; as someone who finally understands that balance means doing a little bit of all that I value in one day, not all of something that is exciting to me; as a new gardner, with cuts in my hands from pulling weeds, some to eat, some to make room for other plants ;as the owner of a new Vitamix, and a new understanding of how and why I want my family to eat;I offer you my gratitude for all that you have helped me grow and change in myself and all around me. Many blessings to you Cate on your vision for shifting Consciousness. I hope I can continue to learn from you for a long time, so I can help others awaken to the beauty of the elements within and all around.” Jessica Jennings, MS, ERYT Certified Anusara Yoga Instructor www.YogaGroundwork.com
“Cate,The Living Ayurveda Course has been so wonderful and so helpful. I wish I was more able to make the calls live, but I’m still blown away by every call. I have learned a lot and been surprised by what I have found out about myself! I decided after listening to one where you mentioned eating more wild foods to go ahead and try some wild greens. We spin-rinsed a salad of clover, dandelion, wild lettuce (and whoops, one piece of the milk thistle slipped in). A little light dressing and I think it was the best salad I’d ever had in my life. What a great testiment to this lifestyle. It is working. I can see the cause and effect. I’m so grateful to be a part of this class and to be sharing it with the people I love! Thank you for your offering – JaCy
“Living Ayurveda Course filled in so many blanks for me as an R.N. I have always pondered why some folks are healthier than others: so many answers are found in Ayurveda, and they are so simple! Now I have the skills to attune myself, my family and clients everyday!” Sarah Hutchinson, www.sarahhutchinsonyoga.com
Sarah Pyne (www.sarahwellness.com) and mother of 4 on Living Ayurveda Course- before and after. “Before the Living Ayurveda Course: exhausted, depleted, overwhelmed and feeling stuck and I mean the whole family. After the Living Ayurveda Course:: feeling lighter, able to play together more, staying healthier and happier.”
Deeply discover your body in ways that ordinary people never do. And in the process.. you’ll learn how to take care of your body for a lifetime.
- Once you’ve completed the Living Ayurveda Course you are eligible for the 2012-2013 Mentors Club.
- The club is a cutting-edge entrepreneurial training to make a bigger impact with what you know to share vibrant health.
about Cate Stillman
Cate is a leader in the field of evolving our communities into vibrant health. She studied with the leading teachers in Ayurveda and Yoga over the past 15 years, and has a penchant for asking the deeper questions and synthesizing practical answers. She is devoted to upgrading the health of our culture through making wisdom teachings practical and effective… on the mat , in our kitchens, our gardens/yards, in our communities and ecosystems. Cate’s solid background fuses traditional Ayurveda and Anusara yoga with Living Foods (a.k.a. Raw Foods), wild foods, and evolutionary enlightenment. She founded Yogahealer in 2001 teaching Ayurveda in Yoga Studios. Her vibrant health and deep wisdom teachers are John Friend, Dr. Lad, Craig Hamilton, and Sally Kempton and a handful of living foods gurus. Certified in Anusara Yoga and Ayurvedic Medicine, Cate is continuing her studies in Evolutionary Leadership with Craig Hamilton in the next year. Cate has a great support team for the Living Ayurveda Course, both in technology support and Mentoring support from past graduates who will help on the forum. Join a truly supportive vibrant health community and become part of the evolutionary shift for our culture and families.
Who is part of the Living Ayurveda Prep School?
- Dr. Shantree Kacera (Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis)
- Chef Johnny, the palette-guru behind the Eat, Taste, Heal recipe book
- Melanie Sachs (author of Ayurvedic Beauty Care)
- Jaisri Lambert on the psychology of lifestyle changes
- Angela Stokes Monarch (Raw Emotions)
- Dr. Claudia Welch (Balance your Hormones, Balance your Life)
- Dr. Bruce Fife (Oil Pulling Therapy)
- John Joseph Immel (The Joyful Belly)
- Robert Sachs (5 Elements of Dying)
- Jaisri Lambert on Ayurveda into Old Age
- Katrina Blair – Wild Foods Cookbook
You can pay in installments, 3 months apart.